Practically every one of us needs to detox to lend a helping hand to our elimination organs. For instance when having the following symptoms:
- Fatigue, stress, anxiety, and irritability
- Allergies and intolerances
- Weight issues- over and underweight problems
- Joint related conditions
- Dull skin
- Lack of memory, concentration and focus
- Immune disorders and frequent infections
- PMS and hormone related conditions
- Indigestion, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea and hyperacidity
All the above indicate toxicity levels in your body, and hence, a detox is highly recommended if you even suffer from more than 2 symptoms from above.
It is appropriate to have a full body detox:
- Beginning of every change of season to build your immunity against infections..
- After periods of excesses like holidays, weddings, festivals seasons.
- Before planning a baby
- Have been consuming many antibiotics
A detox relieves the body of excessive toxin accumulation. Primarily from your liver, kidneys, bowels, intestines, lymphatic system and skin. Through this you may find yourself :
- Rejuvenated and energetic
- With better digestion, elimination and assimilation of foods
- With a healthy weight balance
- Clear focus, memory and concentration
- Healthy glowing skin
- Relief from allergies and intolerances as well as cravings.
- Increased immunity and better resistance to infections.
The Kreo detox includes diets based on complete nutritional balance alongside therapies to support and customize your program to suit your detox needs. Fasting is an extreme method of cleansing and does not suit the current lifestyles we lead. The load on our adrenals is high; hence fat cells release toxins faster into the system while fasting. While it is suggested you can add in a few fasting days, it is not advisable to completely fast, as a rule. Including fasting may help to achieve your goals better and help detoxification processes in some cases, however, it is not because of fasting alone that you actually benefit.
The diets recommended are nutrient balanced and hence, you can go about your usual routine with life without any hindrance. During the course of detox, you may even find your energy levels actually heightened, hence this can actually help with your performance and your everyday routines.
You are likely to lose weight. However, during a detox, the body tends to attain its natural ideal weight during this process of cleansing as the body’s metabolism improves with corrective measures like a simple cleansing. If your intention is to lose weight with the program, you can achieve this, by even continuing with your health and weight loss goals, after the detox under our guidance. In our experience, we have noticed that the body naturally sheds any excess weight whereas, the reverse - weight gain, is also likely when one is underweight. In short, a detox helps to get your body to its ideal weight. An increased sense of awareness builds for further maintenance of weight, and hence this helps, in the long run, to achieve weight management better.
- If you are over 70 years of age, and suffer any major illness for which you are being treated by prescription medication, a detox is generally not advisable. However, a gentle cleansing and some external therapies can minimize toxicity invasions. This is subject to individuals and their consents.
- Pregnant and lactating women are not recommended to do a detox. Instead, a detox can be advised 6 months before conception, in order to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy.
- Anyone suffering from chronic illnesses and under the supervision of a doctor and under prescription medication should take the consent of their doctor before attempting to do a detox.
- Children under the age of 18 will not be advised to do a detox unless it is monitored and supervised by a doctor. A more suggestive program is a lifestyle and nutritional balance program.
- A detox should not be continued if you fall sick, with any infections during a detox program, as it can adversely affect quick healing, due to the intake of medications.